Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Sleepy Day Starts Rolling

Today, I feel tired. I'm glad I'm finally finished with my huge art project. I seriously think I lost some sleep over that thing. I mean, who wouldn't have? I was working late, getting up early with only a couple of hours of sleep, going to school and working on my art project. Did I mention how BIG my project was?? Let's just say it's about 6 foot tall, 8 foot wide, 8 foot long cardboard reconstruction of an origami. No one know's it's suppose to be an origami. You can walk inside of the thing, it's kind of amazing. I painted on the inside to. Now I just keep thinking, How can I make it better, and Why don't people go in there, How can I make them want to go in there? Is it intimidating? I don't get it.

Anyhow, I'm here now, just trying out this new blogger. Hopefully I'll be able to use it for a good while to come after it's had its run for my English 115 class.

I think maybe I'll go eat my grapefruit before my art class. Sounds like a nice plan. I'll get some water before I go too. A cup of ice is only 10 cents, makes for a good cold glass of water.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I like your discussion basically about what you have to do but not what you want to do. I have to get stuff done in order to pass including these blogs. I think maybe what would help you is your random interest, that's if you have any?. I'm a logic thinker if its given in front of me I collect my thoughts and place my feelings and experience. I say continue to blog even if its just a image you feel relation to, therefore your viewers can give you their feedback. That's just my opinion to help you if you begin to feel writers block or anything. What are some of your interest? I found my interests to be life experience to examples that people can gain and learn from and I also like controversy topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input KarliMack. I definitely can see how I can use my personal passions to help me write better blogs.

    ReplyDelete